Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Adventures in Boyland

Boys sure do keep you on your toes, don't they? The other night, the wee one (11 & 1/2 months old) went to bed very early (we have all had a cold this week), so, naturally he woke up in the middle of the night. I brought him into our bed to nurse and go back to sleep. I did, he didn't. Once I drifted off to sleep, the little bugger crawled out of our bed, down the dark hallway, and sat playing in the pitch-dark living room. When I came upon him at 1:30am(!) and turned the lights on, didn't he give me the biggest, cheesiest, toothiest grin I've ever seen?


Sigh. At least he seems to be feeling better.

What stories do you have to tell?

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had some stories to tell but alas, no kids to speak of. But, I do have some capirinhas :)

    ReplyDelete