Friday, February 24, 2012

Movers and Shakers

I love moving!
 I don't however, like packing. We are moving out of our apartment complex  in six days and into a single family home. I couldn't be more excited! It only has one bathroom, but it has a full basement, garage, yard and shed to compensate! 
 Right now I'm at that point where I have a coat closet full of packed boxes, empty boxes all over the house, and no clue what to pack next. Don't you hate that part of moving? "I can't pack the bathroom yet because we will use it. I can't pack the kitchen yet....what can I pack?!" Naturally, my solution is to sit on my butt and pack nothing. Makes a lot of sense, right? :) 


3 comments:

  1. So exciting but daunting too! Last time we moved we kept out only what we needed for a few days and packed everything away.

    Hope the move goes easy with no hick ups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The economic upswing led many professionals, companies and other business units to shift their base from one location to another.

    Removals Birmingham

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful article. Fascinating to read. I love to read such an excellent article. Thanks! It has made my task more and extra easy. Keep rocking. san antonio inspector

    ReplyDelete