Thursday, July 8, 2010

10 in 10 Follow- Up

Remember the 10 Tasks in 10 Days challenge I was doing oh...about 2 weeks ago? Yeah, I'm a bit late in following up on that. The result? Well, I failed, but I got most of my tasks done.

1. Patch the pool filter -Done! Though I still have to test it.


2. Make a chore chart -Done! It's very cute too (if I do say so myself)

3. Make 3 scrub caps -Done!

4. Put away infant stuff -Done!

5. Wash and put up baby gates - Mostly done. They are washed, just not installed yet. We don't need them up yet though.

6. clean out fridge -Done

7. clean off dressers - Not done yet, whoops!

8. catch up on laundry -Done, though this is a never ending task

9. clean baby's room -Done, and it looks so much better!

10. build & install clothes line -Not done yet, though we have the wood, it's just a matter of getting the long screws and doing it.

The challenge really did help to motivate me, and the To Do chart I made is helping me to continue to be productive. I think I will do this challenge again very soon.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Lyndsey,
    For some reason your email didn't show up on your comment, so I am answering you here, on your blog post.
    The painting process: 1)Sand the piece down 2) Paint on a coat of primer (white) 3) Paint with light greenish color 4) Dry brush the teal color all over until I get the look I wanted. This is way it was hard for me to take pictures. I would throw on a little color, go back inside to make sure the kids hadn't killed each other and to cool off ( been 96-97 the last few days, humidity 100%). It's super easy! Pick up something cheap at a yard sale and play with it. Also, the big home improvement stores usually have the botched up paint on sale. Find a few colors that you like and play with it!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. This was my first link with Funky Junk. I just lover her blog and am ready to tackle more things! Hope to see you again!

    ~♥~
    Kristal

    ReplyDelete