Remember the 10 Tasks in 10 Days challenge I was doing oh...about 2 weeks ago? Yeah, I'm a bit late in following up on that. The result? Well, I failed, but I got most of my tasks done.
1. Patch the pool filter -Done! Though I still have to test it.
2. Make a chore chart -Done! It's very cute too (if I do say so myself)
3. Make 3 scrub caps -Done!
4. Put away infant stuff -Done!
5. Wash and put up baby gates - Mostly done. They are washed, just not installed yet. We don't need them up yet though.
6. clean out fridge -Done
7. clean off dressers - Not done yet, whoops!
8. catch up on laundry -Done, though this is a never ending task
9. clean baby's room -Done, and it looks so much better!
10. build & install clothes line -Not done yet, though we have the wood, it's just a matter of getting the long screws and doing it.
The challenge really did help to motivate me, and the To Do chart I made is helping me to continue to be productive. I think I will do this challenge again very soon.